Product & Market Manager
Type: Full-time, Salaried, In-Office
Location: Anaheim, CA
Reports to: VP Business Development
Compensation: Competitive Salary, Full Medical Benefits.
Travel: May need to travel up to 15% of time, up to 1 week.
Tomorrow Water is hiring a product and market manager for its Anaheim, CA headquarters. Come join a nimble, dynamic, multinational company which develops and sells technologies for purifying water and wastewater. Take pride in providing clean water and innovative treatment technologies to cities & industries in California and around the world. Our company is currently commercializing a range of new biological, membrane, biofiltration and other technologies. We work with global clients such as Samsung, Ecolab, and some of the world’s biggest megacities to upcycle wastes and reduce energy footprints of traditional treatment technologies. Our ideal candidate is a fast-learning, mid-career professional with a passion for clean technology. She/he will be offered technical training and opportunities to grow into executive roles as the company expands.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Assist VP in developing and executing sales and marketing strategies for BKT’s portfolio of technologies.
2. Produce engaging written and visual marketing materials which clearly explain our technologies.
3. Manage web and social media content, produce blog posts, integrated campaigns and presentation media.
4. Develop and maintain proficiency in technical aspects of product operation, value proposition and product pricing. Periodically review product offering to identify new value opportunities for clients.
5. Develop and maintain relationships with potential and current clients in our target industries. Manage client accounts and identify opportunities.
6. Conduct independent research to scout out new market opportunities.
7. Represent the company at trade shows and technical conferences.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Sciences/Engineering, or other 4-year degree plus demonstrated capacity to understand, use and communicate technical information and quantitative data. At minimum, a working knowledge of basic chemistry/biology will be necessary.
2. Master’s degree, or minimum 4 years’ experience in technical sales, marketing or product management.
3. At least two years’ experience in a technology or engineering company.
4. Native English speaker with excellent communication skills, confidence and positive attitude.
1. Experienced in B2B sales and marketing, especially in Technology, Environmental Services or Industrial.
2. Experienced in CRM and has demonstrated sales record.
3. Experience managing direct reports.
Spanish-language skills, hands-on technical skills, experience in graphic design, SEO.
To apply, please submit your CV/resume, cover letter and one writing sample of your choice to email@example.com. Please use the subject line: Product & Market Manager [Your Name]. Tomorrow Water is an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, gender or sexual orientation. Application deadline: April 20th, midnight.